Luscious Cheesecake Hearts
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (11.2 oz) pkg Hy-Vee no-bake real cheesecake mix|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee sugar|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee 2% milk|
|2 (1 oz each) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee chocolate syrup|
|5 Hy-Vee maraschino cherries|
- Line an 8- or 9-inch pie plate or 9-inch square pan with foil. Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs from the cheesecake mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/3 cup melted margarine in the pie plate or pan using a fork. Press firmly onto sides and bottom of pie plate or bottom of pan.
- Pour cold milk into medium mixing bowl. Add filling from cheesecake mix. Beat with mixer on low speed until blended. Then beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate squares into remaining batter. Spoon over vanilla batter.
- With metal spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter through the vanilla batter to marble.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Use foil to lift out of pan.
- Before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup over serving pieces.
- To make hearts, cut out with 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place on serving plates and top with syrup and a maraschino cherry.
520 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 74g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 0%