St. Patrick's Day Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c.||chocolate cookie crumbs|
|2 tbsp.||butter, melted|
|¼ c.||creme de menthe|
|4 oz.||sweet cooking chocolate|
|2||(8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, at room temperature|
|2 tbsp.||white creme de cacao|
|½ c.||dairy sour cream|
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter. Press on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up the side of an 8-inch spingform pan; refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, beating until smooth. Stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Melt chocolate; cool about 5 minutes. Stir sour cream into melted chocolate. Spread over slightly cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate until set. Remove sides of pan before serving.