Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||graham cracker crumbs|
|½ c.||ground gingersnap cookies|
|¾ c.||plus 1 tbsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar, divided|
|4 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|4||(8 oz each) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|1 c.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1||(15 oz) can Hy-Vee pumpkin|
|1 tbsp.||pumpkin pie spice|
|5||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla|
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Combine graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and butter. Press into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake crust 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth and creamy; mix in flour. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, mixing until just smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, until just blended.
- Place springform pan on baking sheet. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust. Bake 1 hour, 15 minutes or until set but center still jiggles.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vanilla and remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Spread over the top of the baked cheesecake. Return cheesecake to oven for 8 minutes to set the topping.
- Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
410 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 27g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 260mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin A 100%
Vitamin C 0%