Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Pie
Servings and Ingredients
|For cheesecake layer:|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1||Hy-Vee large egg|
|1||refrigerated Hy-Vee ready-to-bake pie crust|
|For pumpkin filling:|
|1||(15 oz) can Hy-Vee pumpkin|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee half-and-half|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sugar|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee nutmeg|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|For almond streusel topping:|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|2 tbsp.||packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|1||(2 oz) pkg Hy-Vee slivered almonds, finely chopped and toasted|
- For the cheesecake layer, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg, mixing until smooth; refrigerate while preparing remaining steps.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile, for the pastry, unroll pastry and fit into a 9-inch pie pan. Trim edges, leaving a 1-inch overhang. Fold under extra pastry and crimp edges as desired; set aside.
- For pumpkin layer, combine pumpkin, half-and-half, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon salt, mixing until smooth. Spread chilled cheesecake filling into prepared pastry shell. Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese layer. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for almond streusel topping, combine 2 tbsp flour and brown sugar in bowl. Cut in butter and almonds; combine well. Top pie with almond streusel topping and continue baking 30 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 28g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 8g
Vitamin A 170%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2009.