Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp. butter, melted|
|1 ½ c. graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs|
|3 tbsp. sugar|
|4 (8 oz each) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|1 ½ c. sugar|
|4 eggs, at room temperature|
|1 c. pure pumpkin|
|¼ c. fat-free evaporated milk|
|2 tbsp. maple syrup|
|1 tsp. ginger|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
|½ tsp. nutmeg|
|2 c. sour cream|
|¼ c. sugar|
|1 tbsp. maple syrup|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- To make the crust, mix melted butter with sugar and crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set. Keep oven on.
- To make the topping, combine sour cream, sugar and maple syrup. Spread over hot cheesecake and return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool 1 hour before loosening the rim of the springform pan. Cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.