Try the chocolate, fresh fruit and fruit pie variations.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 box(es)||no-bake cheesecake mix (to make 8-inch pie)|
|1 tbsp.||liquid margarine or 1 tbsp margarine, melted|
|3 to 4 tbsp water|
|1||(10.5 oz) pkg silken tofu|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs from box with liquid margarine. Add water, stirring well, until crumbs are evenly moistened. Put crumbs into 8-inch pie plate and pat evenly across bottom and up sides. Bake crust for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Put soymilk and filling mix from box into blender container. Cover and blend, scraping sides as necessary, until smooth. Add well-drained silken tofu and continue blending until smooth. Pour filling into cooled shell.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a few hours before cutting into 8 wedges and serving.
- Chocolate cheesecake variation: Add 1/4 cup thick chocolate topping to the filling mix in blender.
- Fresh fruit cheesecake variation: Prepare fresh fruit (kiwi slices, halved strawberries, orange segments, whole blueberries, etc.) and place in concentric circles on cheesecake before serving.
- Fruit Cheesecake variation: Spread 1 can fruit pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
217 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 337mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 8g
Iowa Soybean Promotion Board.