Raspberry Cream Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|2 ¼ c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar, divided|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter, at room temperature|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs, divided|
|1 tsp.||almond extract|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee raspberry preserves|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sliced almonds|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, at room temperature|
|Fresh mint, optional|
|Fresh raspberries, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar. Cut in butter until mixtures resembles coarse bread crumbs. Reserve 1 cup of mixture.
- To remaining mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract. Blend well. Spread over bottom and 2-inches up sides of pan.
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and egg. Pour over batter in pan.
- Carefully spoon preserves over cheese filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the 1 cup reserved crumb mixture and sliced almonds. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 70 minutes or until cream cheese filling is set and the crust is golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before removing sides of pan.
- Serve warm or cold. If desired, garnish with fresh mint and raspberries.
420 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from December 7, 2011.