Frosted Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee yellow cake mix|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee pumpkin|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice|
|½ c. Hy-Vee packed brown sugar|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|½ c. Hy-Vee creamy white frosting|
|1 (8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee light cream cheese, softened|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, oil, eggs and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a well-greased Bundt pan, pour half of the pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture evenly over top of pumpkin mixture.
- Top with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on cooling rack 5 to 10 minutes before turning cake out of pan. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine frosting and cream cheese with an electric mixture. Spread evenly over cooled cake.
410 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 59g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 70%
Vitamin C 0%