Guilt-Free Green Goddess Dip
Servings and Ingredients
|⅓ c. fresh cilantro leaves|
|2 green onions, coarsely chopped|
|1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped|
|1 large ripe avocado or 2 small ripe avocadoes, peeled, pitted and quartered|
|½ c. Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select white wine vinegar|
|1 tsp. anchovy paste|
|½ tsp. kosher salt|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|Cooked shrimp, endive leaves, radishes, carrots, cucumber slices, sugar snap peas and bell pepper strips, for serving|
- Pulse cilantro, green onion and garlic in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until garlic is minced.
- Add avocado, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, anchovy paste and salt. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- With machine running, add olive oil through feed tube in thin stream. Transfer to small bowl, cover and chill.
- Serve with cooked shrimp, endive leaves, radishes, carrots, cucumber slices, sugar snap peas and bell pepper strips, if desired.
- *Test Kitchen Tip: Can be made 1 day ahead.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2011.