Fruit Coffee Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. butter, divided|
|2 c. sugar, divided|
|1 tsp. vanilla|
|½ tsp. salt|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|3 c. flour, divided|
|1 can(s) Wilderness pie filling|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish or two 8-inch-round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat together 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Break egg into a 1-cup measuring cup. Add enough milk to reach 1 cup. Whisk together and beat into butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, salt, baking powder and 2 cups flour. Spread in prepared pan(s). Top with pie filling.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup flour. Sprinkle on top of pie filling.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Serve warm.