Upside-Down Apricot Pecan Coffee Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|½ c.||plus 1 tbsp Hy-Vee packed brown sugar, divided|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee apricot preserves|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|1||(12.4 oz) tube Hy-Vee refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
|2 tbsp.||light corn syrup|
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pecan pieces, 1/3 cup brown sugar, preserves and cinnamon. Spread 1/2 cup in bottom of a greased 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining pecan mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine margarine, remaining brown sugar and corn syrup. Mix well. Add to dough pieces. Toss gently to combine. Spoon dough mixture over pecan mixture in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack. Invert onto a serving platter. Drizzle icing over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%