Servings and Ingredients
|1||large angel food cake, cut in cubes|
|1||small package instant vanilla pudding|
|8 oz.||sour cream|
|10 oz.||frozen whipped topping|
|1 pt.||fresh strawberries|
|1 pt.||fresh blueberries|
|2||medium bananas, peeled and sliced|
|2||kiwis, peeled and sliced|
|1||peach, peeled and sliced|
|1||(8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained|
- In a bowl, mix pudding mix and sour cream, then fold into the whipped topping.
- In a large glass bowl, place 1/2 of the cake cubes. Add half of the strawberries, blueberries, bananas, kiwis, peaches and pineapple.
- Cover with half of the whipped topping mixture.
- Add a second layer in the same order.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fruit from recipe or use mint leaves or edible flowers.