Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||chocolate fudge cake mix, plus ingredients called for on package|
|1||(6 oz) pkg instant chocolate pudding, plus ingredients called for on package|
|½ c.||prepared strong coffee|
|1||(12 oz) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed|
|6||(1.4 oz each) Heath candy bars, crushed|
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake. Cool.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Set aside.
- Crumble cake. Reserve 1/2 cup cake crumbs.
- Place half the remaining cake crumbs in the bottom of a 4-1/4- or 5-quart trifle dish or decorative glass bowl. Pour half the coffee over cake crumbs. Top with half the pudding and half the whipped topping. Sprinkle with half the crushed Heath candy bars.
- Repeat the layers: half each of the cake crumbs, coffee, pudding and whipped topping.
- Mix remaining half crushed candy bars with reserved 1/2 cup cake crumbs. Sprinkle on top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.