Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c.||Hy-Vee frosted shredded wheat cereal|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee milk chocolate chips, divided|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 c.||firmly packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking powder|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a food processor or blender, grind cereal until fine. Add 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips and process or blend until mixture is as fine as possible.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well.
- Blend in crushed cereal mixture. Add remaining 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are cracked but still moist. Remove from cookie sheets and cool on a wire rack.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee frosted shredded wheat cereal.