Place oven rack in lowest position; place pizza stone or baking sheet on rack. Preheat oven to 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
Pile on the veggies for a pizza full of fiber and nutrients. Get creative with even more vegetables like sliced zucchini, mushrooms, or potatoes—just remember, some veggies need to cook through before you put it on the pizza. That's why leftover roasted veggies are some of our favorite pizza toppers.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||Recipe Crispy Pizza Crust|
|6 tbsp.||Hy-Vee pizza sauce, divided|
|8 oz.||fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4-inch thick, divided|
|1 c.||cooked chicken breast, chopped and divided|
|4 c.||assorted vegetables, such as: thinly sliced onion, bell pepper strips, quartered canned artichoke hearts, 1/4-inch-thick steamed broccoli florets, divided|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese, divided|
Things To Grab
- Large bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Pizza stone or baking sheet
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
Uncover one portion dough; sprinkle lightly with flour and roll into a 9-by-13-inch rectangle or a 12-inch circle of dough about 1/16-inch thick. Repeat with remaining portion of dough.
Related Content, Main Dish
- Spread 3 tablespoons pizza sauce on each crust; add half of mozzarella cheese, chicken, vegetables and Parmesan cheese to each. Trim excess parchment around dough.
- Pull parchment with pizza onto a pizza peel, cookie sheet or rimless pizza pan. Slide parchment and pizza onto the hot pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Bake each pizza 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove pizza-topped parchment with a peel or by pulling parchment onto another baking sheet. Transfer to cutting board; pull out parchment.
- If browner crust is desired, broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Remove to cutting board.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 610mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 18g