Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) pkg whole mushroom, stems removed and discarded|
|½ c. Hy-Vee Select extra-virgin olive oil, divided|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ c. sliced green onion|
|½ white onion, minced|
|1 tbsp. minced garlic|
|½ c. Hy-Vee original bread crumbs|
|½ tsp. sage|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee 1/3-less-fat cream cheese|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Brush mushrooms with 1/4 cup olive oil and place on baking sheet, rounded side up. Broil for 3 minutes. Turn mushrooms over and sprinkle with salt.
- Broil mushrooms for 3 more minutes, rounded side down.
- In a medium saucepan, saute 1/4 cup olive oil, green onion, white onion and garlic over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and combine with bread crumbs, sage, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Mound mixture onto mushroom center and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil stuffed mushrooms for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
210 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Protein: 5g