Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||Johnsonville fresh mild Italian sausage|
|1||(8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|3 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp.||chopped parsley|
|1 tbsp.||lemon juice|
|⅛ tsp.||freshly ground black pepper|
|48||large mushroom caps|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
|½ c.||shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Remove sausage from its casing. Brown in skillet. Drain and reserve.
- In food processor or blender container, combine cream cheese, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Place mushroom caps on lightly greased baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Fill mushroom caps with sausage. Top with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%