Bacon and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into small pieces|
|5 slice(s) bacon|
|½ green pepper, chopped|
|5 green onions, chopped|
|2 tbsp. vegetable oil|
|½ c. shredded cheddar cheese|
|½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 large egg, beaten|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place bread dough pieces in a large bowl.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Crumble. Reserve bacon grease in skillet.
- Saute green pepper and green onions in bacon grease. Remove from skillet and drain in on a paper towel lined plate.
- Beat egg and oil in a large bowl. Stir in cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, green peppers, green onions and bacon. Pour on top of bread dough pieces and fold together. Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.