Garlic Cheese Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (1 lb) loaf Hy-Vee Italian bakery bread|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, softened, divided|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|¼ tsp. That's Smart seasoning salt|
|4 slice(s) Hy-Vee mild cheddar cheese|
- Slice bread lengthwise twice to make three equal pieces.
- Stir together 1 tablespoon butter, garlic powder and seasoning salt. Spread mixture on the top section of bread.
- Spread bottom section of bread with remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Top with cheese.
- Place middle section of bread on cheese and top with top section.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and cook over medium hot coals for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Be sure to turn every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent burning.
160 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%