Add a little extra flavor to your burger by adding flavorful avocado slices and tangy blue cheese.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. ground beef|
|9 cherry tomatoes, chopped|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee black pepper|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Select white wine vinegar|
|3 Hy-Vee Bakery Fresh pretzel buns, split|
|6 oz. Hy-Vee Select blue cheese|
|6 strips Hy-Vee center cut bacon, cooked|
|1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced|
Things To Grab
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Divide ground beef into thirds and form into patties. Make a slight indentation in center of each burger for even cooking.
- Combine tomatoes, black pepper, salt and vinegar.
- Grill buns, if desired.
- Grill burger patties, flipping once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Cooking time will depend on thickness of burger. Two minutes before removing patties from grill, top each with 2 ounces of blue cheese.
- To assemble burgers, top each bottom bun with tomato mixture, burger patty with cheese, bacon, avocado and top bun.
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 43g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 2430mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 66g
- Protein: 58g
Characterized by floral, fruit, citrus, piney, or resinous American-variety hop character, IPA places hop flavor, aroma, and bitterness in the forefront. High in hop bitterness with moderate alcohol levels, this beer pairs with a variety of foods. Pair with spicy tuna, blue cheese, and rice pudding. Best served at 50-55 degrees in a goblet or tulip glass.
From the week of July 28, 2016