Servings and Ingredients
|½ (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese (4 oz total)|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese|
|½ c. chopped canned artichoke hearts, drained|
|1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil|
|2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|6 medium Hy-Vee Cool Chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 lbs)|
|Fresh Tomato Marinara Sauce|
- Preheat grill to medium.
- For stuffing, combine mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, artichokes, basil, oregano and salt. Set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Working from the center to edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
- Spread a generous 2 tablespoons stuffing on chicken. Fold in sides of each chicken breast; roll up jelly-roll style pressing edges to seal. Fasten with wooden toothpicks.
- Place chicken on grill rack. Cover and grill 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 170 degrees, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Serve with Fresh Tomato Marinara Sauce.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Sodium: 510mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 53g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2011.