Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee orange juice|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1 tbsp.||sweet red chili sauce|
|1 tsp.||cayenne pepper|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|1 lbs.||swordfish, cubed|
|1||red onion, cut into 8 wedges|
|3 c.||pineapple chunks|
- Combine orange juice, olive oil, chili sauce, cayenne and salt in a large zip-top bag. Add cubed fish, close bag and lay flat in refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break the onions apart and set aside until fish is ready to assemble into kabobs.
- Adjust top rack of oven so it is in the highest position. Turn oven to HIGH broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire cooling rack.
- Remove fish from marinade and discard marinade. Assemble the skewers by alternating among the fish, pineapple and onions.
- Broil for 5 to 6 minutes, turning skewers once halfway through.
- *Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water at least 30 minutes before broiling.
270 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 110%