Tropical Crepe Paradise
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee flour|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|1 ⅓ c. Hy-Vee 2% milk|
|4 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|2 medium papayas, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|2 (8 oz each) cans That's Smart pineapple tidbits, drained|
|2 medium bananas, sliced|
|2 c. Hy-Vee vanilla yogurt|
|5 c. Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt. Whisk in milk, eggs and butter until batter is smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Whisk batter and pour 1/3 cup batter into pan, swirling batter around by tilting pan to coat bottom fully.
- Cook until golden brown on bottom, about 1 minute. Flip crepe over with a large spatula and cook until browned in spots, about 40 seconds.
- Transfer crepe to a cooling rack to cool.
- Repeat process with remaining batter. Whisk batter frequently.
- Once crepe has cooled, place it on sheet of wax paper. Pile crepes on top of each other with wax paper between each.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together papaya, pineapple, bananas and yogurt.
- To assemble, spread about 1/4 cup fruit mixture down the center of one crepe and roll it up. Top with whipped topping.
- Repeat with remaining crepes.
300 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 8g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 70%