Servings and Ingredients
|5||baking potatoes, scrubbed (about 3 lbs)|
|1||(8 oz) pkg tempeh, chopped into 1-inch cubes|
|1||small onion, finely chopped|
|⅛ tsp.||garlic powder|
|½ c.||boiling water|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until done. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a separate large nonstick frying pan, saute tempeh, onion, garlic powder and cumin in oil over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- When the potatoes are done baking, split them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the cooked potato, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash potatoes with boiling water. Mix in the sauteed tempeh mixture. Stuff into the potato shells.
332 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 19mg
- Protein: 13g