Servings and Ingredients
|1||(24 oz) can sweet potatoes, drained|
|2 tbsp.||margarine, melted|
|¼ tsp.||pumpkin pie spice|
|2 c.||cooked turkey|
|1||(10.75 oz) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup|
|1||(9 oz) pkg frozen French-style green beans, thawed and well drained|
|1||(4 oz) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained|
|2 tbsp.||crushed canned fried onion rings|
|1||(8 oz) can cranberry sauce, optional|
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, blend sweet potatoes, melted margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Line pie plate with sweet potato mixture to form a pie shell. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, mushroom soup, green beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Pour into prepared sweet potato shell. Sprinkle crushed onion rings on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with cranberry sauce, if desired.
262 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 553mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 17g
National Turkey Federation.