Servings and Ingredients
|1 (24 oz) can sweet potatoes, drained|
|2 tbsp. margarine, melted|
|¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice|
|2 c. cooked turkey|
|1 (10.75 oz) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup|
|1 (9 oz) pkg frozen French-style green beans, thawed and well drained|
|1 (4 oz) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained|
|½ tsp. salt|
|½ tsp. pepper|
|2 tbsp. crushed canned fried onion rings|
|1 (8 oz) can cranberry sauce, optional|
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, blend sweet potatoes, melted margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Line pie plate with sweet potato mixture to form a pie shell. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, mushroom soup, green beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Pour into prepared sweet potato shell. Sprinkle crushed onion rings on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with cranberry sauce, if desired.
262 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 553mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 17g
National Turkey Federation.