Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee cinnamon graham crackers (approximately 8 crackers)|
|6 tbsp.||Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
|4 c.||Hy-Vee raspberry sherbet, softened|
|4 c.||Hy-Vee pineapple sherbet, softened|
|2 c.||fresh raspberries|
|2 oz.||white chocolate, melted|
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Stir well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes or until firm.
- Spread raspberry sherbet over crumb mixture. Freeze one hour.
- Spread pineapple sherbet over raspberry sherbet. Freeze one hour.
- To serve: Arrange fresh raspberries over pie. Drizzle white chocolate over raspberries.
- Tip: To soften sherbet, place carton in microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power. Remove desired amount and stir to reach a smooth consistency.
- Tip: To drizzle chocolate, place chocolate in a Hy-Vee resealable plastic sandwich bag. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Squeeze bag to melt chocolate. Snip a small hole in one corner of the bag. Hold bag firmly while squeezing to drizzle chocolate.