Sesame Seed Crackers
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. brown rice flour|
|⅓ c. soy flour|
|⅓ c. brown unpolished sesame seeds|
|⅓ c. rice bran|
|1 ⅛ tsp. salt|
|3 tsp. sugar|
|¾ c. water|
|additional rice bran|
- Mix brown rice flour, soy flour, sesame seeds, rice bran, salt, sugar, water and xanthan gum together gently.
- Roll out dough very thinly. Sprinkle additional rice bran on the rolling surface before rolling out dough, if desired.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into 1-1/2-inch-square crackers. Lift each cracker with a pancake turner and place on cookie sheet. Prick tops of the crackers with fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degrees until toasty brown, about 12 minutes.
- After all crackers are done baking, turn off oven. Return cookie sheets to the oven to let crackers dry out slowly.
- In a gas oven with a pilot light, check for crispness after approximately 30 minutes.
- Store crackers in a tightly-sealed container or freeze.