Sesame Turkey Bites
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||ground turkey|
|½ c.||fresh bread crumbs|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tsp.||onion powder|
|½ tsp.||black pepper|
|1 tsp.||dried parsley|
|½ c.||teriyaki sauce, divided|
|2||scallions, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp.||sesame seeds|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a separate dish, lightly whisk egg and 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce. Add to turkey mixture and combine thoroughly without over mixing. Cover bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Once meatball mixture is slightly chilled, roll into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place meatballs 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheet and bake until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees, 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish meatballs with scallions and sesame seeds and drizzle with remaining teriyaki sauce.