BBQ Chicken Nachos with Smoked Gouda
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (12 oz) bag Tostitos Cantina Traditional tortilla chips|
|1 ½ lbs. chicken breast, cooked and shredded|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee barbecue sauce, divided|
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 c. shredded smoked Gouda cheese|
|¼ c. finely chopped green onion|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee ranch salad dressing|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
- Stir chicken and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce to coat; set aside.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, chicken and shredded Gouda evenly over tortilla chips. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and top with green onion.
- Meanwhile, stir together remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce with ranch salad dressing. Drizzle over nachos just before serving.
290 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 460mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 19g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of May 8, 2013.