Mummy Hot Dog
Servings and Ingredients
|2 slice(s)||American cheese|
|1||(8 oz) can crescent roll dough|
|Ketchup and mustard, optional|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 strips.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Join 2 strips together to form one long “bandage”.
- Wrap “bandage” and cheese around each hotdog, leaving gap for the face.
- Place wrapped hot dogs cheese side down on non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Place mustard or ketchup on hot dogs for mummy eyes.
300 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 780mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 10g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2010, Hy-Vee dietitians.