Greek Hot Beef
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(3-1/4 to 4 pound) beef roast|
|1 tsp.||garlic powder|
|3 tsp.||Greek seasoning|
|1 envelope(s)||Lipton onion & mushroom soup mix|
|1||large onion, chopped|
|3 can(s)||sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1 can(s)||cream of mushroom soup|
|½ c.||sour cream|
|¼ c.||dry white wine|
|buns, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Rub roast with garlic powder. Place in a roaster. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning and soup mix. Place onions and celery around roast.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours, until the meat falls apart. Do not add water.
- Skim off and discard fat. Cut meat while in the juice.
- Combine mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and white wine. Stir in sliced meat and juices. Serve on buns, if desired.