Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. water|
|½ c. margarine|
|1 c. flour|
|4 large eggs|
|1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|2 packet(s) instant vanilla pudding|
|3 c. milk|
|1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, for serving|
|chocolate syrup, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring water and margarine to a boil in a saucepan. Add flour. Mix well. Cool slightly.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Spread on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, pudding mix and milk together until mixture starts to set. Pour over cooled crust layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Top with Cool Whip and swirl chocolate syrup on top, if desired.