Mediterranean Tuna Salad Sandwich Meal
Servings and Ingredients
|2 (5 oz each) cans white tuna in water, drained and flaked|
|½ c. chopped celery|
|3 tbsp. chopped Hy-Vee sliced olives, drained|
|⅓ c. light mayonnaise|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee Dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee lemon juice|
|1 (16-oz.) pkg. Take & Bake ciabatta loaf, baked according to package directions|
|1 ripe tomato, sliced thinly|
|4 oz. Sun Chips multigrain chips|
|4 c. green grapes|
- Combine tuna, celery and olives in medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice; toss gently until all ingredients are lightly coated.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Cut ciabatta loaf into 4 servings. Split each serving and arrange lettuce leaves on one half.
- Evenly divide tuna salad over each roll and add tomato slices. Top with remaining half of rolls and serve with chips and grapes.
710 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 1400mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 110g
- Protein: 32g
Hy-Vee recipe of the month.