Easy Muffuletta Sandwich Meal
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee light Italian reduced-fat salad dressing|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee chopped black olives, drained|
|¼ c.||chopped Hy-Vee green olives|
|1||(1 lb) round Italian or French loaf, 10 to 12 inches in diameter|
|½ lbs.||Di Lusso premium deli sliced turkey|
|¼ lbs.||Hy-Vee sliced provolone cheese|
|8 oz.||Sun Chips|
|4 c.||Dole tropical fruit|
- In a small bowl, combine Italian salad dressing, black olives and green olives.
- Cut bread in half horizontally with a serrated knife. Remove centers of each half to make room for the filling, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell.
- Spread half of the olive mixture in each half of bread, pressing down gently.
- In the bottom half of the bread, layer turkey and cheese on top of the olive mixture. Cover with top half of bread.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with chips and fruit.
520 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 1330mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 72g
- Protein: 17g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 45%