Italian Turkey Panini Meal
Servings and Ingredients
|4 Take and Bake ciabatta rolls, split, or 8 slices whole-grain bread
|8 oz. thinly-sliced Di Lusso deli turkey
|4 (1 oz each) slices reduced-fat, low-sodium provolone cheese
|½ c. jarred roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry with paper towels
|2 tbsp. light balsamic vinaigrette
|Freshly ground black peppercorns
|1 c. loosely packed green leaf lettuce leaves
- Arrange split ciabatta rolls on cutting board. Divide turkey evenly among bottom halves of rolls.
- Layer provolone evenly over turkey. Place roasted red peppers evenly over cheese.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the insides of the top halves of the rolls. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Place lettuce on top and close sandwich. Press entire sandwich lightly to flatten slightly.
- Heat grill pan or large saute pan over medium-low heat and coat with nonstick vegetable or olive oil spray. Place whole sandwich in pan, cutting if necessary. Place large heavy plate over sandwich to press. Top plate with a heavy can or other weight and continue to cook sandwich approximately 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn sandwich over and repeat process. Cut and serve with clementines.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 1470mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 46g
- Protein: 22g
Try-Foods International, Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of June 9, 2010.