Jalapeno Turkey Burgers with Ranch Sauce
Ranch dressing has a tangy, cooling effect on these spicy turkey burgers. But we still like to serve them with extra peppers on top.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 lbs. 93%-lean ground turkey|
|¼ c. finely chopped green onions|
|2 tbsp. chopped Hy-Vee jalapeno peppers|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|⅛ tsp. Hy-Vee ground black pepper|
|5 tbsp. Hy-Vee light ranch dressing|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|8 slice(s) Hy-Vee pepper jack cheese|
|8 Hy-Vee bakery hamburger buns|
|Lettuce leaves, for serving|
Things To Grab
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, green onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties. Cover and chill patties for 1 hour.
- Mix ranch dressing and sour cream together and chill.
- Heat grill to medium. Place patties on rack. Flip two to three times for even cooking and browning. Cook 12 to 14 minutes total or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Place 1 slice pepper jack cheese on top of each burger while still on the grill and let melt.
- Split buns in half and place cut-side-down on grill rack over indirect heat. Grill until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Place lettuce leaves and a burger on the bottom of each bun and top with 1 rounded tablespoon ranch sauce and top of each bun.
420 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 32g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2010.