Servings and Ingredients
|2 (10 oz each) tubes Hy-Vee pizza crust|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee pizza sauce, divided|
|½ c. chopped green pepper|
|1 c. chopped ham|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee crushed pineapple, drained|
|2 c. Hy-Vee finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Unroll 1 crust and place in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread crust to edges of pan.
- Layer with half the pizza sauce, all the green pepper, ham and pineapple and 1 cup cheese.
- Unroll second crust and place on cheese. Spread crust to edges of pan.
- Top crust with remaining pizza sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 11-13 minutes.
230 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 690mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 15g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 10%