Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ lbs.||extra-lean ground beef|
|½ c.||hoisin sauce, divided|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|4||pineapple slices, 1/4-inch thick|
|4 slice(s)||Canadian bacon, optional|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sweet relish|
|4||Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, toasted|
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to high (400 to 450 degrees). In a large bowl combine ground beef and 1/4 cup of the hoisin sauce; mix well. Divide beef mixture into 4 portions; shape portions into patties 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place patties and pineapple slices on grill. Grill patties 6 to 8 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Grill pineapple 4 to 5 minutes per side or until tender. Brush 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce over each patty during last minute of grilling.
- Remove pineapple and burger patties from grill. Cover loosely to keep warm; let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if desired, place Canadian bacon on grill; grill 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from grill.
- Place 1 pineapple slice, 1 burger, 1 Canadian bacon slice (if desired) and 2 tablespoons relish on the bottom half of each roll. Serve immediately.
530 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 1060mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 70g
- Protein: 40g