Servings and Ingredients
|1||(12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust|
|1 c.||cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 tbsp.||olive oil|
|1 ½ c.||pasta sauce|
|½ c.||artichoke hearts|
|2 tbsp.||basil, thinly sliced|
|3 oz.||fresh mozzarella cheese|
- Prepare your grill. Brush olive oil onto the grill where you will be placing your pizza.
- Brush one side of the pizza crust with the olive oil as well. Place this upside down on the grill.
- Cover the grill for approximately 3 minutes, checking the crust until it takes on a light brown color on the grill side.
- Brush olive oil on the top of the crust and flip over.
- Spoon pasta sauce on the pizza crust. Add all remaining toppings as desired. Leave the edge of the pizza uncovered so toppings won't drip off into the flame.
- Cover the grill for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the heat of your grill. Check about every 3 minutes.