Garden Veggie Pizza Squares
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) pkg Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls|
|1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch-flavored salad dressing mix|
|2 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped|
|½ c. chopped red bell pepper|
|½ c. chopped green bell pepper|
|½ c. chopped fresh broccoli|
|½ c. chopped green onions|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the crescent rolls onto a large nonstick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten dough to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix with half the dry ranch dressing mix, or adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread over cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour.
- Cut into bite-sized squares to serve.