Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c. blueberries|
|½ c. white sugar, divided|
|1 ¼ c. rice baking mix, divided|
|¼ c. butter or margarine, melted|
|2 large eggs|
|2 tsp. gluten-free baking powder|
|1 c. plus 2 tbsp buttermilk|
|½ tsp. salt|
- Mix blueberries with a little of the sugar and a little of the rice baking mix. Set aside.
- Mix melted butter and the remaining sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after adding each.
- In a separate bowl, combine baking powder and remaining rice baking mix. Add to the egg mixture.
- Stir in buttermilk. Add salt.
- Gently mix in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tins or cupcake papers in the muffin tin.
- Bake at 450 degrees for approximately 15 minutes, or until done.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%