Blueberry Crumb Muffins
Servings and Ingredients
|3 c. Hy-Vee flour|
|1 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee ground nutmeg|
|½ c. cold Hy-Vee butter, diced|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1 c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|2 c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)|
|2 tbsp. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg. Cut in 1/2 cup cold, diced butter. Remove 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve for crumb topping.
- Combine eggs and milk in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture, mixing until just combined; batter should be lumpy. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Combine reserved flour mixture with brown sugar. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle crumb mixture over muffin batter.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.