Blueberry Pomegranate Muffins
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18.25 oz) package Hy-Vee blueberry muffin mix|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|1 c.||pomegranate seeds|
|1 can(s)||blueberries (included in mix), drained, rinsed|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together muffin mix, egg, water and oil until just blended.
- Gently fold in pomegranate seeds and blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full with muffin mix.
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee HealthMarket, November 2010.