Fruit Pizza 3
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||margarine, softened|
|2 c.||granulated sugar, divided|
|2 ½ c.||flour|
|¾ tsp.||baking powder|
|1||(8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||powdered sugar|
|1 c.||Sunny Delight orange juice drink|
|¼ c.||lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together shortening, margarine, vanilla, 1 cup granulated sugar, eggs, flour, salt and baking powder. Spread in jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden. Cool completely.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spread over cooled crust.
- For glaze, bring water, Sunny Delight, lemon juice, cornstarch and remaining 1 cup granulated sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Cool.
- Arrange fruit pieces on top of cream cheese mixture. Spoon glaze on top of fruit making sure to cover bananas completely to prevent browning.
- Keep refrigerated.