Fruit Pizza 2
Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||yellow cake mix|
|¼ c.||butter or margarine, softened|
|¼ c.||brown sugar|
|whipped topping, thawed|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2 pizza pans with foil.
- Beat dry cake mix, eggs, butter and water together. Spread batter evenly in prepared pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- When cooled, spread each crust with whipped topping.
- Slice a variety of fruits* and arrange in concentric circles on topping in each pan.
- *If using bananas, top with jam thinned with a little water or use a fruit glaze to prevent bananas from darkening.