Servings and Ingredients
|2 tbsp. butter or margarine|
|3 c. Hy-Vee miniature marshmallows|
|6 c. Hy-Vee Confruity Crisp cereal|
|1 (8 oz) container Hy-Vee fat-free strawberry cream cheese|
|2 c. strawberries, sliced|
|½ c. blueberries|
|2 medium bananas, sliced|
- Line a pizza pan with foil and grease lightly.
- Microwave butter in a 4-quart microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 35 seconds. Add marshmallows. Mix to coat. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring half-way through.
- Add cereal and mix until coated. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Remove crust from pan and carefully remove foil. Let cool completely.
- Spread with strawberry cream cheese and top with strawberries, blueberries and bananas just before serving.