Ooey-Gooey Fruity Bars
Traditional Rice Krispie treats take on a fruity flair when replaced with Hy-Vee Fruit & Frosted O's cereal. Make on the stovetop or in the microwave, whichever you prefer.
Servings and Ingredients
|¼ c. Hy-Vee butter|
|1 (10-oz) package Hy-Vee marshmallows (or 4 cups Hy-Vee miniature marshmallows)|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla|
|10 c. Hy-Vee Fruit & Frosted O’s cereal|
Things To Grab
- Large pan
- Hy-Vee non-stick cooking spray
- 13-by-9-inch pan
- Large microwave-safe bowl
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Add cereal; stir to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased 13-by-9-inch pan. Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Microwave Directions:
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM for 2 minutes, stirring once. Continue microwaving on MEDIUM until marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in vanilla. Add cereal; stir to coat evenly.
- Spread in a greased 13-by-9-inch pan. Cool completely; cut into bars.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 65mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin D 0%
Hy-Vee Fruit & Frosted O's cereal box.