Fruity Chocolate Granola Bar
Servings and Ingredients
|3 c. uncooked Hy-Vee quick oats|
|1 c. Hy-Vee walnut pieces|
|1 (6 oz) pkg dried tropical fruit mix|
|1 c. Hy-Vee real chocolate chips|
|1 ½ tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla|
|1 (14 oz) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk|
- In a large mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Cover a jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Spread oat mixture on foil and press evenly into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel off foil and cut into bars.
120 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 17g