Fresh Pineapple Broil
Servings and Ingredients
|1 fresh pineapple|
|Hy-Vee buttter-flavor vegetable spray|
|Hy-Vee pancake syrup|
|brown sugar, optional|
- With a sharp knife, peel pineapple. Cut into one-inch-thick crosswise slices. Remove center core.
- Place on broiler pan and spray with butter-flavor spray. Broil 3 inches from heat source for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned.
- Turn slices over; spray again with butter-flavor spray. Broil 5 to 7 minutes until browned.
- Cut into chunks. Pour approximately 2 tablespoons syrup over pineapple. Serve immediately.
- Optional: 2 tablespoons brown sugar may be sprinkled over top of pineapple in place of syrup.