Servings and Ingredients
|butter, to grease pan|
|½ c. water|
|1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple|
|2 tbsp. cornstarch|
|½ to 1 c. sugar|
|cinnamon, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8-by-8-inch pan with butter.
- Beat eggs until well mixed. Add water and pineapple. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch and sugar together well. Stir into pineapple mixture until well blended. Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.